This version will help players to get an old skool car, which is the 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air. Along with whatever the producer had done, then the mods have truly brought a car from the past to the modern city nowadays. The animation has been optimized perfectly, including the reflectively-paint covered interior which looks matching with the white exterior. Simultaneously, the car has an accurate steering system, which brings realistic feeling when players driving in the first view.
Download Link: Download From Server 1
– Have Menyoo trainer
– You must have OpenIV software.
– You ought to have ScriptHookV and ScriptHookV Dot Net.
How to install the mods:
– Firstly, after you guys had downloaded and extracted the file at the link on top, you will have 3 folders, they are 2k dirt, belair57, as well as extras. Users could ignore 2 folder 2k dirt and extras, you only need to copy folder belair57 to the link below:
“Grand Theft Auto 5/mods/update/x64/dlcpacks”
– After that, please turn on OpenIV then select Edit Mode, continue following the path underneath to find “dlclist.xml” file:
– When you guys have located that “dlclist.xml” file, click your right mouse button, choose Edit and a huge edit board will appear, drag to the end then add a new line on above the Path, which is:” <Item>dlcpacks:belair57</Item>” then save it, that’s all.
– Finally, enter the game and press “F8” to open Menyoo Trainer, follow the step in the picture below to spawn the car
Choose Vehicle Options
Choose Vehicle Spawner
Choose Input Model
When the Input Model board shows up, enter “belair57” to spawn the car
Wish you all have fun playing and modding!