The mod will let players who own the 1970 Buick GSX, the car designed for the famous “American Muscle” line. The car also possesses a set of extremely powerful engines that can match the other “American Muscle” lines in the game. Along with a sturdy and solid frame that helps it withstand more impact, it also has an extremely good handling kit that makes it easier to control. With high-quality images, the car becomes more beautiful and smoother in the game. Accompanied by fine tweaks like the steering wheel and the position of the seat, the dashboard and the lights all work well to help the player experience the best when driving. The mod allows the player to comfortably tweak the car to help it become stronger and more beautiful. With a simple method, players can easily use the mod.
- Have Menyoo Trainer
- Installed OpenIV Software
- Have the latest version of ScriptHookV
How To Install 1970 Buick GSX Mod For GTA5:
- Download and extract files from the link at the end
- Copy the “skylark” folder in the newly unzipped file into your game folder under the following link:
“Grand Theft Auto 5 / mods / x64 / dlcpacks”
- Open OpenIV software, select Edit Mode then go to the following link to find the file “dlclist.xml”
“GTA V / mods / update / update.rpf / common / data / dlclist.xml”
Select Edit file “dlclist.xml” then add a new line to the edit table: <Item>dlcpacks:/skylark/</Item> and then save it
- To use the vehicle, go to the game then press “F8” to open Menyoo Trainer. In Menyoo’s menu, select the following items in turn: Vehicle Options -> Vehicle Spawner -> Input Model. When the Input Model panel pops up, fill in the “skylark” code and the vehicle will appear.
Download Link: Download From Server 1