The mod will allow players to own the Plymouth Roadrunner Superbird of the 1970s, though it is a classic car, it has an extremely trendy, elegant and luxurious design. The car has an extremely perfect machine for every road that it has to go, every race it has to run and of course, it will help the player achieve the highest rank. Along with that, the car has a sturdy frame and a very good handling kit to help it become easier to control. With high-quality images, the car becomes more beautiful and smoother in the game. Accompanied by fine tweaks like the steering wheel and the position of the seat, the dashboard and the lights all work well to help the player have the best experience while driving. The mod allows the player to comfortably tweak the car to help it become stronger and more beautiful. With a simple method, players can easily use the mod.
- Have Menyoo Trainer
- Installed OpenIV Software
- Have the latest version of ScriptHookV
How To Install 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner Superbird Mod For GTA5:
- Download and extract files from the link at the end
- Copy the “superbird” folder in the newly extracted file to your game folder under the following link:
“Grand Theft Auto 5 / mods / x64 / dlcpacks”
- Open OpenIV software, select Edit Mode then go to the following link to find the file “dlclist.xml”
“GTA V / mods / update / update.rpf / common / data / dlclist.xml”
Select Edit file “dlclist.xml” then add a new line to the edit table: <Item>dlcpacks:/superbird/</Item> and then save it
- To use the vehicle, go to the game then press “F8” to open Menyoo Trainer. In Menyoo’s menu, select the following items in turn: Vehicle Options -> Vehicle Spawner -> Input Model. When the Input Model panel pops up, fill in the code “superbird” then the vehicle will appear.
Download Link: Download From Server 1