The mod will allow players to own the Pontiac Firebird v1.0, it possesses an extremely stylish and modern design with Livery available in the mod that gives the player a variety of exterior choices. In addition, the car also possesses a powerful engine that enables it to achieve the highest speed in the shortest time, suitable for all races and every road in and out of the city. With high-quality images, the car becomes more beautiful and smoother in the game. Accompanied by fine tweaks like the steering wheel and the position of the seat, the dashboard and the lights all work well to help the player have the best experience while driving. The mod allows the player to comfortably upgrade the car to help it become stronger and more beautiful. With a simple method, players can easily use the mod.
- Have Menyoo Trainer
- Installed OpenIV Software
- Have the latest version of ScriptHookV
How To Install 1970 Pontiac Firebird v1.0 Mod For GTA5:
- Download and extract files from the link at the end
- Copy the “tkmods” folder in the newly extracted file to your game folder under the following link:
“Grand Theft Auto 5 / mods / x64 / dlcpacks”
- Open OpenIV software, select Edit Mode then go to the following link to find the file “dlclist.xml”
“GTA V / mods / update / update.rpf / common / data / dlclist.xml”
Select Edit file “dlclist.xml” then add a new line to the edit panel: <Item>dlcpacks:/tkmods/</Item> then save it
- To use the vehicle, go to the game then press “F8” to open Menyoo Trainer. In Menyoo’s menu, select the following items in turn: Vehicle Options -> Vehicle Spawner -> Input Model. When the Input Model panel pops up, fill in the “firebird” code then the vehicle will appear.
Download Link: Download From Server 1