The mod will let the player own the Volkswagen Beetle of 1974, a classic car with a neat design and an intimate name as bug car, a vehicle with a sturdy and solid design which help to create a safe feeling when driving, along with it is exterior decoration accessories to make the car more lively. With high-quality images, the car becomes more beautiful and smoother in the game. Accompanied by fine tweaks like the steering wheel and the position of the seat, the dashboard and the lights all work well to help the player have the best experience while driving. The mod allows the player to comfortably tweak the car to help the car become stronger and more beautiful. With a simple method, players can easily use the mod.
- Have Menyoo Trainer
- Installed OpenIV Software
- Have the latest version of ScriptHookV
How To Install 1974 Volkswagen Beetle Mod For GTA5:
- Download and extract files from the link at the end
- Copy the folder “beetle74” in the newly unzipped file to your game folder under the following link:
“Grand Theft Auto 5 / mods / x64 / dlcpacks”
- Open OpenIV software, select Edit Mode then go to the following link to find the file “dlclist.xml”
“GTA V / mods / update / update.rpf / common / data / dlclist.xml”
Select Edit file “dlclist.xml” then add a new line to the edit panel as: <Item> dlcpacks:/beetle74/</Item> then save it
- To use the vehicle, go to the game then press “F8” to open Menyoo Trainer. In Menyoo’s menu, select the following items in turn: Vehicle Options -> Vehicle Spawner -> Input Model. When the Input Model panel appears, fill in the code “beetle74” then the vehicle will appear.
Download Link: Download From Server 1