The mod will let players own the 1976 Chevrolet Corvette Greenwood IMSA GT, a car with a unique and fancy design along with the decorative images on the outside of the car to make the car more beautiful. It possesses a perfect and powerful engine that makes it suitable for all roads in and out of the city. It also has extremely good handling along with a sturdy chassis that allows players to experience the car in the safest way. With high-quality images, the car becomes more beautiful and smoother in the game. Accompanied by fine tweaks like the steering wheel and the position of the seat, the dashboard, and the lights all work well to help the player have the best experience while driving. The mod allows the player to comfortably upgrade the car to help it become stronger and more beautiful. With a simple method, players can easily use the mod.
- Have Menyoo Trainer
- Installed OpenIV Software
- Have the latest version of ScriptHookV
How To Install 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Greenwood IMSA GT Mod For GTA5:
– Download and extract files at the link
– Open OpenIV software, select Tools in OpenIV and select Install Package then select the OIV file in the newly extracted file. When the Install panel is displayed, select Install on the “mods” folder then let the software run automatically. Wait until the OpenIV software is automatically installed and start the game.
– To use the vehicle, go to the game then press “F8” to open Menyoo Trainer. In Menyoo’s menu, select the following items in turn: Vehicle Options -> Vehicle Spawner -> Input Model. When the Input Model panel pops up, filling in the code “Vette” for the vehicle to appear.
Download Link: Download From Server 1