The mod will give the player the 1980 Silverado Crew Cab, a car with a strong design with extremely high undercarriage and wheels with extremely good shock absorbers that are well suited for tough terrain in-game, being able to overcome such difficult terrain, of course, the car also possesses an extremely powerful engine that makes it easy to get past the most difficult terrain. With high-quality images, the car becomes more beautiful and smoother in the game. Accompanied by fine tweaks like the steering wheel and the position of the seat, the dashboard and the lights all work well to help the player have the best experience while driving. The mod allows the player to comfortably tweak the car to become stronger and more beautiful. With a simple method, players can easily use the mod.
- Have Menyoo Trainer
- Installed OpenIV Software
- Have the latest version of ScriptHookV
How To Install 1980 Silverado Crew Cab Mod For GTA5:
- Download and extract files at the link
- Copy the “80silverado” folder in the newly unzipped file into your game folder under the following path:
“Grand Theft Auto 5 / mods / x64 / dlcpacks”
- Open OpenIV software, select Edit Mode then go to the following link to find the file “dlclist.xml”
“GTA V / mods / update / update.rpf / common / data / dlclist.xml”
Select Edit file “dlclist.xml” then add a new line to the edit table as: <Item>dlcpacks:/80silverado/</Item> then save it
- To use the vehicle, go to the game then press “F8” to open Menyoo Trainer. In Menyoo’s menu, select the following items in turn: Vehicle Options -> Vehicle Spawner -> Input Model. When the Input Model panel pops up, fill in the code “80silverado” then the vehicle will appear.
Download Link: Download From Server 1