The mod will let player own the 1989 Chevy Caprice, the car has a unique design with big wheels and exposed engine that make it even more special. Along with the exterior design is a powerful machine that makes it suitable for all roads in the game. The car has an extremely sturdy frame that makes it able to withstand more impact when used. With high-quality images, the car becomes more beautiful and smoother in the game. Accompanied by fine tweaks like the steering wheel and the position of the seat, the dashboard and the lights all work well to help the player experience the best when driving. The mod allows the player to comfortably upgrade the car to help it become stronger and more beautiful. With a simple method, players can easily use the mod.
- Have Menyoo Trainer
- Installed OpenIV Software
- Have the latest version of ScriptHookV
How To Install 1989 Chevy Caprice Mod For GTA5:
- Download and extract files from the link at the end
- Copy the “famebox” folder in the newly extracted file to your game folder under the following link:
“Grand Theft Auto 5 / mods / x64 / dlcpacks”
- Open OpenIV software, select Edit Mode then go to the following link to find the file “dlclist.xml”
“GTA V / mods / update / update.rpf / common / data / dlclist.xml”
Select Edit file “dlclist.xml” then add a new line to the edit panel as: <Item>dlcpacks:/famebox/</Item> then save it
- To use the vehicle, go to the game then press “F8” to open Menyoo Trainer. In Menyoo’s menu, select the following items in turn: Vehicle Options -> Vehicle Spawner -> Input Model. When the Input Model panel pops up, fill in the “famebox” code and the vehicle will appear.
Download Link: Download From Server 1