The mod will give the player the 1996 Victorian Ford Crown car, the classic car with family design and extremely elegant. The mod is extremely suitable for those who have a preference for classic cars, the car also possesses a powerful engine that makes it suitable for all roads in the game. Along with a sturdy and solid frame that helps it withstand more bumps, it also has an extremely good Handling kit that makes it easier to control the vehicle. With high-quality images, the car becomes more beautiful and smoother in the game. Accompanied by fine tweaks like the steering wheel and the position of the seat, the dashboard, and the lights all work well to help the player have the best experience while driving. The mod allows the player to comfortably tweak the car to help it become stronger and more beautiful. With a simple method, players can easily use the mod.
- Have Menyoo Trainer
- Installed OpenIV Software
- Have the latest version of ScriptHookV
How To Install 1996 Ford Crown Victoria Mod For GTA5:
– Download and extract files from the link at the end
– Copy the “cv96” folder in the newly extracted file to your game folder under the following path:
“Grand Theft Auto 5 / mods / x64 / dlcpacks”
– Open OpenIV software, select Edit Mode then go to the following link to find the file “dlclist.xml”
“GTA V / mods / update / update.rpf / common / data / dlclist.xml”
Select Edit file “dlclist.xml” then add a new line to the edit panel as: <Item>dlcpacks:/cv96/</Item> then save it
– To use the vehicle, go to the game then press “F8” to open Menyoo Trainer. In Menyoo’s menu, select the following items in turn: Vehicle Options -> Vehicle Spawner -> Input Model. When the Input Model panel pops up, fill in the “cv96” code then the vehicle will appear.
Download Link: Download From Server 1