The mod will let players own the 2012 Toyota Avanza, a van family car with youthful and fashionable colour design. The car possesses a powerful engine that makes it fast and not inferior from other sports cars in the game. Moreover, the car also possesses a solid frame and extremely good handling to create a sense of security when using the car. With high-quality images, the car becomes more beautiful and smoother in the game. Accompanied by fine tweaks like the steering wheel and the position of the seat, the dashboard and the lights all work well to help the player have the best experience while driving. The mod allows the player to comfortably upgrade the car to help it become stronger and more beautiful. With a simple method, players can easily use the mod.
- Have Menyoo Trainer
- Installed OpenIV Software
- Have the latest version of ScriptHookV
How To Install 2012 Toyota Avanza Mod For GTA5:
– Download and extract files at the link
– Copy the “avanza” folder in the newly extracted file to your game folder under the following path:
“Grand Theft Auto 5 / mods / x64 / dlcpacks”
– Open OpenIV software, select Edit Mode then go to the following link to find the file “dlclist.xml”
“GTA V / mods / update / update.rpf / common / data / dlclist.xml”
Select Edit file “dlclist.xml” then add a new line to the edit table: <Item>dlcpacks:/avanza/</Item> and then save it
– To use the vehicle, go to the game then press “F8” to open Menyoo Trainer. In Menyoo’s menu, select the following items in turn: Vehicle Options -> Vehicle Spawner -> Input Model. When the Input Model panel pops up, filling in the “avanza” code for the vehicle to appear.
Download Link: Download From Server 1