The mod will let the player own the Henry Clay Veloce GTS8 v1.1, the car has an extremely sporty and stylish design. It possesses a perfect and powerful engine that makes it suitable for all roads in and out of the city. The car also has extremely good handling along with a sturdy chassis that allows players to experience the car in the safest way. With high-quality images, the car becomes more beautiful and smoother in the game. Accompanied by fine tweaks like the steering wheel and the position of the seat, the dashboard, and the lights all work well to help the player have the best experience while driving. The mod allows the player to comfortably mod the car to help it become stronger and more beautiful. With a simple method, players can easily use the mod.
- Have Menyoo Trainer
- Installed OpenIV Software
- Have the latest version of ScriptHookV
How To Install Henry Clay Veloce GTS8 v1.1 Mod For GTA5:
– Download and extract files at the link
– Copy the “veloce” folder in the newly extracted file to your game folder under the following link:
“Grand Theft Auto 5 / mods / x64 / dlcpacks”
– Open OpenIV software, select Edit Mode then go to the following link to find the file “dlclist.xml”
“GTA V / mods / update / update.rpf / common / data / dlclist.xml”
Select Edit file “dlclist.xml” then add a new line to the edit table: <Item>dlcpacks:/veloce/</Item> and then save it
– To use the vehicle, go to the game then press “F8” to open Menyoo Trainer. In Menyoo’s menu, select the following items in turn: Vehicle Options -> Vehicle Spawner -> Input Model. When the Input Model panel appears, fill in the code “veloce” then the vehicle will appear.
Download Link: Download From Server 1