The mod will give the player who owns the Jeep TrailCat, an off-road vehicle with a powerful engine and fashionable youthful design, the car that comes with 5 Livery helps players have more choices when it comes to using it. Use the car more. With high-quality images, the car becomes more beautiful and smoother in the game. Accompanied by fine tweaks like the steering wheel and the position of the seat, the dashboard, and the lights all work well to help the player have the best experience while driving. The mod allows the player to comfortably mod the car to help the car become stronger and more beautiful. With a simple method, players can easily use the mod
- Have Menyoo Trainer
- Installed OpenIV Software
- Have the latest version of ScriptHookV
How To Install TrailCat Jeep Mod For GTA5:
- Download and extract files at the link
- Copy the “trailcat” folder in the newly extracted file to your game folder under the following link:
“Grand Theft Auto 5 / mods / x64 / dlcpacks”
- Open OpenIV software, select Edit Mode then go to the following link to find the file “dlclist.xml”
“GTA V / mods / update / update.rpf / common / data / dlclist.xml”
Select Edit file “dlclist.xml” then add a new line to the edit table: <Item> dlcpack: / trailcat / </Item> and then save it
- To use the vehicle, go to the game then press “F8” to open Menyoo Trainer. In Menyoo’s menu, select the following items in turn: Vehicle Options -> Vehicle Spawner -> Input Model. When the Input Model panel appears, fill in “trailcat” then the vehicle will appear.
Have fun playing!
Download Link: Download From Server 1