The mod will let players own the Mercedes AMG Project One, the car with extremely stylish sports and characteristic design with a powerful engine for players to achieve the highest speed, accompanied by a sturdy structure that creates the safest feeling when driving. The car also possesses an extremely good handling kit that makes it easier for the player to control. With high-quality images, the car becomes more beautiful and smoother in the game. Accompanied by fine tweaks like the steering wheel and the position of the seat, the dashboard, and the lights all work well to help the player have the best experience while driving. The mod allows the player to comfortably tweak the car to help it become stronger and more beautiful. With a simple method, players can easily use the mod.
- Have Menyoo Trainer
- Installed OpenIV Software
- Have the latest version of ScriptHookV
How To Install Mercedes AMG Project One Mod For GTA5:
– Download and extract files at the link
– Copy the “projectone” folder in the newly extracted file to your game folder under the following path:
“Grand Theft Auto 5 / mods / x64 / dlcpacks”
– Open OpenIV software, select Edit Mode then go to the following link to find the file “dlclist.xml”
“GTA V / mods / update / update.rpf / common / data / dlclist.xml”
Select Edit file “dlclist.xml” then add a new line to the edit table as: <Item>dlcpac:/projectone/</Item> then save it
– To use the vehicle, go to the game then press “F8” to open Menyoo Trainer. In Menyoo’s menu, select the following items in turn: Vehicle Options -> Vehicle Spawner -> Input Model. When the Input Model panel pops up, filling in the code “pro1” for the vehicle to appear.
Download Link: Download From Server 1