The mod will let players own the Mitsubishi Evolution IXFQ360, a race car with a strong and robust design, along with the engine of the fastest racing cars to help the car have a tremendous speed, suitable with the races inside and outside the city, the car has 3 basic Livery to help players have more choices about the decoration and colour of the car. With high-quality images, the car becomes more beautiful and smoother in the game. Accompanied by fine tweaks like the steering wheel and the position of the seat, the dashboard and the lights all work well to help the player have the best experience while driving. In addition, the mod also allows the player to comfortably mod the car to help it become stronger and more beautiful. With a simple method, players can easily use the mod.
- Have Menyoo Trainer
- Installed OpenIV Software
- Have the latest version of ScriptHookV
How To Install Mitsubishi Evolution IXFQ360 Mod For GTA5:
- Download and extract files from the link at the end
- Copy the “fq360” folder in the newly extracted file to your game folder under the following link:
“Grand Theft Auto 5 / mods / x64 / dlcpacks”
- Open OpenIV software, select Edit Mode then go to the following link to find the file “dlclist.xml”
“GTA V / mods / update / update.rpf / common / data / dlclist.xml”
Select Edit file “dlclist.xml” then add a new line to the edit table as <Item> dlcpacks:/fq360/</Item> then save it
- To use the vehicle, go to the game then press “F8” to open Menyoo Trainer. In Menyoo’s menu, select the following items in turn: Vehicle Options -> Vehicle Spawner -> Input Model. When the Input Model panel pops up, filling in the code “fq360” for the vehicle to appear.
Download Link: Download From Server 1