In this mods, there are 5 cars, 4 from within Need For Speed Undercover and 1 in Need For Speed Pro Street. This version includes 9 Custom Wheels in the Chrome Sport wheel class which is convenient for you to change at 5 cars. And of course, all of the editing items in the garage can be used on these cars. The mods are also optimized for images to be able to operate smoothly.
Download Link: Download From Server 1
- Have OpenIV
- Have Menyoo Trainer
- Have ScriptHookV last update
How To Install The Mod:
- Download and extract file from the link upper
- Copy folder “stews_car_pack” from the newly extracted folder to the folder which contains the game follow this path:
“Grand Theft Auto 5 / mods / update / x64 / dlcpacks”
- Open OpenIV software then choose Edit Mode. In there, enter follow this link:
“GTA V / mods / update / update.rpf / common / data / dlclist.xml”, then choose to edit “dlclist.xml” and add a new line to the board is “<Item>dlcpacks:/stews_car_pack</Item>” then save and exit
- Run the game, use “F8” button to open Menyoo Trainer then follow the step in the picture below to spawn the car
Choose Vehicle Options
Choose Vehicle Spawner
Choose Input Model When the Input Model Board shows up, choose any code below to spawn the car in the pack:
+ Type: “rs4” to the blackboard to spawn the Audi RS4.
+ Type: “cos” to the blackboard to spawn the Ford Escort R5 Cosworth.
+ Type: “gsx” to the blackboard to spawn the Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T.
+ Type: “mkvr32” to the blackboard to spawn the MK5 Golf R32.
+ Type: “mkvr32ar” to the blackboard to spawn the MK5 Golf R32 along with the rear windscreen
Wish you all have fun playing and modding!