The mod will let the player own the Wigwam Buffalo Sport, a car that is similar to Franklin’s car available in the game, but there are some exterior changes that make the car more beautiful when. Along with a sturdy and solid frame that helps it withstand more bumps, it also has an extremely good Handling kit that makes it easier to control the vehicle. With high-quality images, the car becomes more beautiful and smoother in the game. Accompanied by fine tweaks like the steering wheel and the position of the seat, the dashboard, and the lights all work well to help the player have the best experience while driving. The mod allows the player to comfortably upgrade the car to help it become stronger and more beautiful. With a simple method, players can easily use the mod.
- Have Menyoo Trainer
- Installed OpenIV Software
- Have the latest version of ScriptHookV
How To Install Wigwarm Buffalo Sport Mod For GTA5:
– Download and extract files from the link at the end
– Copy the folder “JMwigwam” in the newly unzipped file to your game folder under the following path:
“Grand Theft Auto 5 / mods / x64 / dlcpacks”
– Open OpenIV software, select Edit Mode then go to the following link to find the file “dlclist.xml”
“GTA V / mods / update / update.rpf / common / data / dlclist.xml”
Select Edit file “dlclist.xml” then add a new line to the edit table: <Item>dlcpacks:/JMwigwam/</Item> and save it
– To use the vehicle, go to the game then press “F8” to open Menyoo Trainer. In Menyoo’s menu, select the following items in turn: Vehicle Options -> Vehicle Spawner -> Input Model. When the Input Model panel appears, fill in the code “WIGWAM” then the vehicle will appear.
Download Link: Download From Server 1